At the bottom of your Battle Map, you'll see the Bottom Bar. This houses the main featureset of Tarrasque.io aside from the Map Tools. Each button on the bar opens up a menu or panel. You can mouse-over each of the buttons to see their name and their associated Keyboard Shortcut.
- The Combat Tracker button opens up the Combat Tracker. This is where you can initiate and track a combat encounter.
- The Dice Roller popover allows you to type a dice notation (e.g. 2d6+12) and have the result be displayed on the screen.
- The Chat button opens the Chat panel. You can talk with friends and share dice rolls here.
- The Adventurers panel shows you the list of adventurers on your account. You can add, edit, or delete adventurers from here, as well as add adventurer tokens on the map.
- The Monsters panel contains a list of monsters available in the campaign. You can import monsters from external sources (Open5e, JSON, XML) from here.
- The Objects panel contains a list of generic tokens for assets, furniture, and props. You can add, edit, or delete objects from here, as well as add object tokens on the map.
- The Spells panel contains a list of spells available in the campaign. You can import spells from external sources (Open5e, JSON, XML) from here.
- The Battle Maps panel is a listing of all the battle maps you have access to. There's also a button here to lead you back to the Dashboard.
- The Dashboard button takes you back to your dashboard so that you can view and edit your campaigns.
- The Help menu contains the Keyboard Shortcuts, as well as some useful links.
- The Account menu contains your Account Settings.
Each item on the bottom bar (except for Dashboard, Help, and Account) has a keyboard shortcut attached to it. The key is displayed in parentheses when you mouse-over each item, and is also available on the Keyboard Shortcuts dialog. It is highly recommend getting used to the keyboard shortcuts to improve efficiency.